Friday, March 27, 2015

First one is Percolating

I'm writing the first story. I started it last night. These short stories are literary fiction based on fact. I love the idea of that and was very excited when Truman Capote "invented" the genre. I've changed things here and there so that if you think you see yourself in a story, it's purely accidental. The stories I'll post on Mondays will be just what came out of my head and won't be totally edited and polished, but I'll try to do some editing and polishing as I go so nobody will take a snooze when reading them.

I'll post my week's story on Mondays but the month of November is the month of  NaNoWriMo and I plan to take part in that so November might be a month of no stories posted, but I'll still post an extra month of readings tacked on at the end to make up a full 52 short stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment